- SMT- Surface Mount Technology
- 01005, 0201, CCGA, COB, MCM, MEM
- BGA, Micro BGA, POP, Flip Chip SOIC and TSSOP
- 3D-Inline AOI inspection.
- 3D-SPI Inline Inspection .
- Manual Insertion (Through hole).
- Conformal / Lacker coating.
- Software loading (Programming).
- Functional testing.
- Box build.
Our PCB Assembly Process is as Follows:
- We receive your PCB and Components
- Parts are received and verified during IQC inspection.
- Kit Preparation for release to SMT Production.
- SMD Machine Programming.
- Stencil Manufacturing.
- SMD Machine Setup and Component Loading.
- Physical Verification on Machine and Quality Audit.
- First Article Approvel.
- PC Board Assembly.
- Repeat Process for Second Side.
- QC and Touch up.
- PCB Cleaning.
- OQC inspection.
- Pre dispatch Inspection and Transfer to Store.
Some of the Key Features are:
- Six fully equipped mobile assembly lines.
- One fully equipped Pendrive assembly line.
- One brand new highly advanced Laser marking and one Blister sealing machine.
- One brand new highly advanced SMT line with SPI & AOI machines to support both high/low volume (Total capacity of 1,25,000 CPH) and high variety of components (More than 300 feeders).
- The best in class fully automatic solder paste printing complete support for even prototypes for machine assembly thus ensuring NPI (New product introduction) production stability during development stage..
- Dual line 3D solder paste inspection system for avoiding the paste printing defects.
- The latest flexible high inventory of feeders (more than 200). This ensures then even a board with huge variety of components is machine assembled in a single pass
- Complete support for 0201 to 70 mm square chips.
- 10 Zone lead free compatible reflow ovens for giving the best reflow results.
SILIZON EMS specializes in:
- Mid-to-high complexity, mixed technology (SMT+Plated-Through Hole ) Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBAs)
- PCBAs incorporating components not suited for automated assembly processes
- Estimated Annual Volumes (EAVs) in the range of 300 to 30000 PCBAs
- Design for manufacturing
- Surface Mount Technology
- Through Hole Technology
- High Volume
- Low Volume
- Prototype/Rapid Prototype
- Lineside Material Handling
- JIT Component Procurement
- Conformal Coatings – Acrylic
- Conformal Coatings – Polyurethane
- Conformal Coatings – Silicone
- Cyanoacrylate Bonding
- Epoxy Bonding
- Hot Melt Bonding
- Light Curing Technology
- UV Bonding (Plastics Joining)
- UV Curable Acrylic Bonding
Copyright © 2017. Made with